We use some standard links to bring you deals and vouchers. But we have received reports from our visitors that they sometime do not see the links or the links do not work for them. If you have a similar problem, then continue reading to find a solution...
If you have problems with links on our website that do not work or give you errors like: "page cannot be displayed" or "cannot find server" or if you get a blank page, then you may want to clear your browser cache first. If that does not help and if you have ad blocker and/or popup blocker and/or some Internet security software, then you can try reconfiguring and/or disabling them.
If you have any of the following softwares on your machine, you may first want to disable the software to see if our links work. If the links work, then follow the tips mentioned below to fix your problem:
Click on icon in the right side of browser and select 'Allow eDealinfo.co.uk'.
Click on icon in the right side of browser and select 'Disable on eDealinfo.co.uk'.
Click on icon in the right side of browser and select 'Don't run on pages on this domain' . When the popup window opens and asks you click on 'exclude' button.
Go to Settings. Then Go to Additional. Then Go to Network. Then Go to Inject scripts into web traffic to interact with web pages.
On the Tools menu, click Internet Options. In the Internet Options dialog box, click the Security tab, and then click Custom Level. In the Security Settings dialog box, select Enable for Active scripting under Scripting. Click OK, and then click Yes to confirm the change.
- Launch Norton Internet Security, click "Settings" and choose "Network." Select "Smart Firewall" from the left pane and choose "Configure."
- Select "Configure" next to General Rules and click "Add" to launch the Add Rule wizard.
- Select "Allow" and click "Next." Choose "Connection to Other Computers" from the options and click "Next."
- Select "Only the Computers and Sites Listed Below." Click "Add" and enter the IP address of the domain.
- Click "OK" and click "Next." Select "TCP" from the drop-down menu and choose "Only Communications That Match All Types and Ports Listed Below."
- Click "Add" and select "Known Ports From List." Select "80" and "443." Click "OK" and click "Next."
- Select "Create a Security History Log Entry" to include an entry in the event log whenever the rule is used, if desired. Click "Next."
- Select "Apply This Rule" to apply the site exception to IP Version 6 Network Address Translation Traversal traffic. Click "Next."
- Enter a name for the rule and click "Next." Review your selections on the summary screen and click "Finish."
- Click "Move Up" to move the rule to the top of the list. Click "OK" to close each window.
- Open the "Avira Control Center" via the Avira icon -> Antivirus Pro in the task bar at the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
- Click on Extras -> Configuration.
- Double-click Internet protection ? Web Protection -> Scan -> Exceptions.
- Type the URL (http://www.edealinfo.co.uk) of the eDealinfo.co.uk.
- Press Apply and OK to save the configuration.
- Double-click either of the following to open your Trend Micro program's main console:
- Click Settings.Click the Exception List tab. Click Websites then click Add.
- Type the blocked website on the Add the Address (http://www.edealinfo.co.uk) in website field, then click OK.
- The main page will be captured and an asterisk will appear in the URL. This means that everything that links to the main page will be included in the exceptions.
- Click Apply.
- Double-click the BitDefender Icon in the the System Tray or select BitDefender from the "Programs" folder in the "Start" menu to open BitDefender.
- Click the "Settings" button in the upper-right corner of the main BitDefender window. Click the arrow next to the "User Interface Settings" category and select "Expert." Click the "OK" button to save changes.
- Click on the "Antivirus" tab on the left side of the main screen to bring up controls for managing the anti-virus scanner. Select the "Exclusions" tab at the top of the screen.
- Check the "Enable Exclusions" box to enable exceptions.
- Click on the "+" button at the top of the exception list to start the Exclusion wizard. Use the appropriate Website section below to except "http://www.edealinfo.co.uk".
You may need to disable "Permanently running bad download blocker for Internet Explorer" in the "Immunize pane", if it is enabled. Alternatively, you could add a checkmark to the entries in this list in Excludes window or Advanced mode -> Settings -> Ignore Products.
Unblock all of the URLs mentioned in this list.
If your privacy option is set to block all cookies (High), manually add the sites mentioned in this list and allow cookies for them. Alternatively, you could uncheck "Block Persistent Cookies".
Sometimes, some third party software (Usually Kazaa or Spybot Advanced Mode Tools) that was installed on your machine might have changed your hosts file and thus blocking access to some of the servers that our links use. Re-modifying the hosts file could also help. Please note that the hosts file is located at one of the following places:
Windows 95/98/ME: c:\windows\hosts
Windows XP Home/Pro: c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
Windows NT or 2000: c:\winnt\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
Windows Vista/7/8/10 : C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
MacOS 8 and 9: System Folder: Preferences: Hosts
MacOS 10: /private/etc/hosts
Once you locate your hosts file, you can rename it and then try the links again. Alternatively, you could edit it using notepad. Delete the following lines (if any present) or put a # in front or each line: